Majestic Family Queenslander with Stunning City and Mt Coo-tha Views
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This prestigious Queenslander incorporates all the modern requirements to inspire relaxing, resort style family living in one of Banyo's most sought after addresses.
Positioned on the high side of Banyo on an elevated 607sqm allotment, this stunning family home has beautiful views of the CBD Skyline and surrounding leafy suburbs and is just a short stroll to the vibrant Banyo Village precinct.
The home has been rebuilt to meticulous standards whilst retaining all of its period features and is spread over 2 generously proportioned levels with multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces.
In a market where first impressions and practicality of a family home count for everything, one step inside this stunning family home and you won't want to leave.
To truly appreciate this gorgeous home and all the benefits on offer, an inspection is highly recommended.
This huge, charm filled, sprawling Queenslander with its decorative arches and beautiful character has been finished to absolute perfection.
A snapshot of benefits bound to impress include:
* Natural light filled open plan lounge and dining area
* Modern 2 pack kitchen with high quality stainless steel appliances, artificial stone bench tops and great sized and well organised pantry
* Separate rumpus/media room ideal for the kids, teenagers or guests staying downstairs
& two good sized bedrooms, one perfect for use as a home office with direct access from the side
* Impressive sized bathroom/laundry combo with dual access
- Four spacious bedrooms, the main has a very large walk in robe and ensuite
- Large, family sized bathroom
- Beautiful family room and kids retreat in the centre of the home, and an additional sleep out/sitting area
- Stunning vista with views to Brisbane CBD and Mount Coo-tha
- Absolutely phenomenal alfresco area with a soaring high ceiling and just perfect for entertaining
- Additional storage/utility room adjacent to the alfresco area another great space for use as an additional media or games room
- Low maintenance immaculately landscaped gardens, with an array of fruit trees including Lemon, Mandarin, Avocado and Curry tree only to mention a few
- Double car accommodation, 5000lt rain water tank with pump, new roof and large solar hot water
- And much much more
This home is situated in a family friendly street, only a short walk to Banyo Village, Library, Train Station and the new Woolworths Shopping Centre.
Close proximity to Local Schools, Public Transport and only minutes to Brisbane Airport Precinct, Gateway Motorway, Virginia and Nudgee Golf Clubs, Nudgee Beach and Walking/Bike tracks
This unique home offers the astute buyer everything. Simply move in now and enjoy for years to come or add your finishing touches and further extend (STCA) to maximise the potential this home and location have to offer.
Situated in one of Banyo's most sought after areas if you are looking for your next family home or solid investment an inspection is an absolute must.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you a 4 Bungunya Street in Banyo.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.