Beautiful Character Filled Banyo Queenslander with endless potential!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Perfectly positioned in the booming suburb of Banyo, sits this beautifully cared for, charm filled Queenslander with endless potential.
With a captivating street presence and beautiful character features, this home ticks all the boxes for the astute buyer or investor and an inspection is an absolute must!
Boasting a contemporary design along with a fully renovated bathroom and large kitchen, whether buying as your first or forever home, the lifestyle, location and the amazing potential on offer are guaranteed to please.
Raised to legal height, there is ample scope to add further value and this is an opportunity not to be missed!
In a market where first impressions count for everything, one step inside this stunning home and you won't want to leave.
The impressively large kitchen is ideal for the entertainer, with room for a double fridge, ample cupboard and preparation space whilst overlooking the great sized living area. With the combination of polished timber floorboards and the use of neutral and inviting tones throughout, this will accompany any taste in furnishings and decor.
To truly appreciate this gorgeous home and all the benefits on offer, an inspection is highly recommended.
Further benefits bound to impress-
* Two great sized bedrooms
* Large fully renovated bathroom with claw foot bathtub
* Impressively large kitchen with ample cupboard/preparation space
* Air- conditioning in main living area and main bedroom
* High Ceilings and gleaming wooden floor boards throughout
* Inviting large covered front Porch, a great space to relax or to entertain family and friends
* Raised to legal height- plenty of space for boat or trailer or to build in (STCA)
* Good sized laundry
* NBN installed and ready
* Fully fenced, low maintenance easy care 404sqm corner block
* Captivating street appeal, gorgeous character features and much more!
The position is fabulous, close proximity to Local Schools, Public Transport, Brisbane Airport and Gateway Motorways along with Virginia Golf Club, Nudgee Beach, and Walking/Bike tracks.
Situated in one of Banyo's thriving locations, surrounded by quality homes and in a lovely neighbourhood - if you are looking for your next family home or solid investment an inspection is an absolute must.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 72 Blinzinger Road, Banyo!
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.