Expansive Banyo Family Home with Granny Flat on 854m²!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a thriving Banyo location, sits this expansive, multi zone family home on an ideal 854m2 block.
Walking through the property, you will be pleasantly surprised by the sheer size, space and versatility the home offers and an inspection is an absolute must!
This fantastic home offers four large bedrooms, two recently renovated bathrooms, open plan living and dining areas and a practical, modern kitchen with feature tile splash back, electric cook top and stainless-steel appliances.
The home also includes numerous storage and utility rooms and a separate one-bedroom granny flat with its own private entry overlooking the large in ground salt water pool, perfect for buyers looking for separate space for teenagers, elderly parents or potential rental income.
Further benefits bound to impress include:
* Four large bedrooms- two with built in robes and one bedroom includes air conditioning
* Master bedroom includes air conditioning, built in robe, walk in robe and renovated ensuite
* Spacious living area with air conditioning and beautiful wooden shutters on windows overlooking front of property and street
* Updated kitchen with feature tile splash back, stainless steel appliances, electric cook top and ample preparation and storage space
* Separate dining area with glass sliding doors opening out onto large entertaining deck
* Spacious entertaining deck with privacy/shade blinds, TV connection and stairs leading to back yard and pool
* Fully renovated, modern, main family bathroom with feature skylight, shower, bath and separate toilet
* Two spacious utility areas - perfect for home office/business or use as extra storage space
* Separate toilet
* Large internal laundry space
* Two car undercover accommodation along with extra off street parking and drive through access to back yard and double shed
* Allocated BBQ area with sink
* Granny flat that includes separate entry, spacious living area with ceiling fan, kitchenette, modern bathroom and good-sized bedroom with walk in robe, ceiling fan and air-conditioning
* Undercover patio area overlooking pool and back yard- perfect for entertaining friends and family
* Large, In-ground, heated salt water pool
* Huge double shed- perfect for trailers and boats
* Beautiful timber flooring throughout upper level
* Neutral colour palette throughout - perfect for all tastes in dcor and furnishings
* Internal stairs leading to lower level
* NBN connection
* 3KW Solar Panels
* 8 Water tanks (20,000L)
* And much more!!
Located in such a convenient and thriving Banyo location, with close proximity to the Gateway Motorway, Australian Catholic University, various reputable schools, public transport, parks/walking tracks along with Nudgee Beach and Brisbane Airport, if you are looking for your next family home or solid investment, an inspection is an absolute must!
Only by an inspection will one truly appreciate all the benefits this home has to offer.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please feel free to contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 75 Mellifont Street, Banyo.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.