Picture Perfect First Home
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
In high demand and rarely available, this thoughtfully renovated, low maintenance property is situated in a thriving pocket of Banyo, surrounded by many new builds, renovations and with strong capital growth expected, is a must to inspect.
In a market where first impressions, great value and practicality of a family home count for everything, one step inside this gorgeous Banyo home and you won't want to leave.
With three well sized bedrooms all with built in robes, a galley style kitchen and numerous indoor and outdoor living zones to spread out and enjoy, the home is a rare find in today's market and will tick all the boxes for the astute buyer or investor and an inspection is highly recommended.
The home also includes a cleverly designed extension which effortlessly flows from the kitchen to create an expansive outdoor, fully screened living area complete with shade blinds, laundry/kitchenette, outdoor fan and separate toilet- perfect for entertaining friends and family all year round.
The home has also been completely transformed inside and out with a natural and light filled colour palette, perfect for all tastes in dcor and furnishings.
Further benefits bound to impress include:
- Three good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, high quality carpet and ceilings fans- master bedroom also includes Samsung 2.5kw air-conditioner
- Open plan living and dining area with ceiling fan and Samsung 5kw air-conditioner
- Galley style kitchen with double sink, Beko induction cook top and oven, Beko Dishwasher and ample storage and preparation space
- Large, original main bathroom with plenty of storage
- Expansive, fully screened outdoor living area with beautiful timber flooring, outdoor fan, shade blinds and stairs cascading to the spacious backyard
- Laundry/kitchenette with separate toilet
- Large insulated storage shed complete with in built storage racks
- Fully covered, two car accommodation complete with sensor lights and room for a boat or trailer through the double gated front fence
- Neat and tidy front patio/entry way complete with beautiful timber flooring
- Fully repainted inside and out in a natural and light filled colour palette to suits all tastes in dcor and furnishings
- Polished timber flooring throughout main areas
- Security screens and blinds in every room
- Crim Safe security doors at front and rear of property
- NBN Connected
- Low maintenance, fully fenced 405sqm block
- And much more!
The position is fabulous, with close proximity to Local Schools, Public Transport, Brisbane Airport and Gateway Motorways along with Virginia Golf Club, Nudgee Beach, and Walking/Bike tracks.
Situated in one of Banyo's thriving pockets, surrounded by quality homes and in a lovely neighbourhood - if you are looking for your first or forever home or a solid investment, an inspection is an absolute must.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 16 Park Street, Banyo!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.