810m² Splitter Block on Gaynor! Selling This Saturday!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Situated in a booming pocket of Banyo sits this 810sqm property already on two lots with subdivision opportunity (STCA) or amazing renovation or extension potential and an inspection is highly recommended.
This immaculately presented home has been well cared for by the current owners and boasts two large bedrooms all with quality carpet and air conditioning and a spacious living area that seamlessly connects to the large, renovated kitchen and dining area. The home also includes high ceilings and a neutral, bright and light filled colour palette throughout.
Also, conveniently located close to the vibrant Banyo shopping/cafe precinct, Virginia Golf Course and public transport hub with easy access to Gateway Motorways and Brisbane airport, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Further benefits bound to impress include-
- 810sqm north facing block already on two lots- potential to subdivide (STCA)
- Light filled and breezy front entrance/deck overlooking the expansive front yard
- Two generous sized bedrooms- both with quality carpet and air conditioning
- Large, renovated kitchen with induction cook top, double sink and ample preparation and cupboard space
- Open plan dining area with separate laundry and study space, ceiling fan and glass sliding doors opening out onto rear entertaining deck
- Spacious living area with quality carpet and air conditioning
- Large main bathroom with separate toilet
- Well designed, entertaining rear deck with shade blinds, ceiling fan, TV connection and beautiful timber stairs effortlessly leading to the outdoor BBQ area
- Triple Titan garage/shed with work bench/space- perfect for home business/tradesmen/handyman
- Low maintenance, established landscaping complete with vegetable garden and 3000L water tank
- High ceilings and light, bright neutral tones throughout
- New aluminium windows and screens throughout
- 2.5 KW solar
- And much more!
To truly appreciate this fabulous home, surrounded by well established, quality homes and neighbours, an inspection is highly recommended!
This is an amazing opportunity and one which is not to be missed.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert or Callum Lazzarini.
We look forward to meeting you at 44 Gaynor Road, Banyo.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.