Ray White Aspley
Boondall Heights Beauty with City & Mount Coo-tha Glimpses!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Elevated, perfectly positioned, North facing and located in a very established and convenient pocket of Boondall, this solid brick home is a perfect opportunity for investors or renovators alike and an inspection is highly recommended.
With a very wide street frontage and classic brick exterior, this substantial home has street presence with the scope to further improve and capitalise on this convenient location.
On the upper lever you'll find all 3 bedrooms, bathroom, open plan living and dining areas and the kitchen. Off dining area, on the rear patio is where you'll enjoy the breezes and sweeping views to the South.
Whilst on the lower lever, the double garage with internal access is a huge benefit but the remainder of the area is a very versatile space which could be utilised as a rumpus, home office or enormous storage facility.
Further benefits bound to impress include:
• 3 Large great sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans
• Family sized bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Original kitchen adjacent to the open plan dining and living areas with lovely polished floorboards
• Elevated rear patio provides an additional recreational space, overlooking the back yard and stunning views over the city and Mount Coo-tha.
• Fully fenced rear yard providing ample space for the kids and pets to play
• Double garage with internal access
• Huge downstairs multipurpose space which could be utilised as a rumpus, home office or just fantastic storage.
• Located in a central pocket of Boondall, close to Nudgee College, the Boondall train station, Boondall state school as well as major bus routes. The Taigum Square shopping centre, local shops are close by and Westfield Chermside is just a short drive away.
Easy access to the Gateway Motorway and Brisbane Entertainment Centre.
Opportunities like this don't last when they come to market. This property is awaiting new owners and an inspection is an absolute must!
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 24 Parkmore Street in Boondall!
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.