Bring the WHOLE family!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Long-term owners are reluctantly downsizing.
Yes, that's right, this home has enough space for the whole family and then some! Set on a large 1167m2 block in the heart of Boondall.
This prime piece of real estate has the ability to be subdivided into 2 blocks or will be ideal for a large family with children free to play in this great sized yard.
The kitchen has enough room to accommodate a table to enjoy your morning coffee or the kids can sit and do their homework while you prepare dinner.
With 3 bedrooms plus a study or 4th bedroom, 2 bathrooms and a large rumpus room there is plenty of space for your extended family or when you entertain guests.
This home has a lot to offer a family with some features being split system air conditioning throughout, terracotta tiled roof, cavity brick construction and side access to the backyard with plenty of room for a caravan or boat. This home will not last long!!!
- 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes plus study or 4th bedroom Air Conditioned
- 2 bathrooms with built in vanities and one with a bath
- Massive room adjoining double lock up garage which can be used as a rumpus, media room or workshop for the home handyman
- Large kitchen with American Oak cupboards and drawers Air Conditioned
- Formal lounge and dining room well positioned near kitchen Air Conditioned
- Spacious covered entertaining area with ceiling fans
- 1167m2 block with the ability to split in two
- Satellite dish with access to over 160 international TV channels
- Established fruit trees and veggie garden
- Water tanks with 23,000 litre water capacity
- Cavity brick home with terracotta tiled roof
- Side access to the backyard and room to house a caravan or boat
THE LOCAL AREA:
- Boondall Train station approx. 2-minute drive
- St. Joseph's Nudgee College is only a 2-minute drive or approx. 18-minute walk
- Boondall State School is only a 2-minute drive or approx. 14-minute walk
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre is only a 2-minute drive
- College Green Parkland only a short walk and has two off leash dog areas, one for small dogs and another for large dogs
- Walk or Ride your bike to Boondall Wetlands Park and Bike tracks
- Only a short 11-minute drive to Nudgee (dog off leash) Beach for those precious dogs
- Prince Charles & Holy spirit hospital approx. 14-minute drive
- Chermside Shopping Centre approx. 12-minute drive
- Central business district of Centro Taigum is a 3-minute drive and has Post-office, cafes, local shopping and banks
- CBD approx. 20 minutes' drive via inner city bypass tunnel
- Airport approx. 15-minute drive
- Sunshine Coast is approximately one-hour drive
- Gold Coast is also approximately one-hour drive
- Short drive to various public and private schools
- New Coles and Aldi a short 4-minute drive located in Taigum, which has recently opened with cafes and specialty shops
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.