Fantastic Boondall Renovator with City & Mount Coo-tha Glimpses!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Elevated, perfectly positioned and located in a very established and convenient pocket of Boondall, this solid brick home is a perfect opportunity for investors or renovators alike and an inspection is highly recommended.
With a very wide street frontage and classic brick exterior, this home is perfect for someone who is after an ideal renovator in a location where capital growth is assured.
On the upper lever you'll find all 3 bedrooms, bathroom, large living space and large, updated eat in kitchen. Off the dining area, on the rear entertaining deck is where you'll enjoy the breezes and sweeping views to the South.
Whilst on the lower lever, the double garage with drive through access to the expansive back yard is a huge benefit but the remainder of the area is a very versatile space which could be utilised as a man shed, home office or enormous storage facility.
Further benefits bound to impress include:
- 3 Large great sized bedrooms- two rooms include ceiling fan and the main includes built in robes
- Family sized, original bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Updated eat in kitchen with direct access to entertaining deck
- Large living area with ceiling fan
- Elevated, covered entertaining deck which provides an additional recreational space, overlooking the back yard and stunning glimpse of the City and Mount Coo-tha.
- Fully fenced rear yard providing ample space for the kids and pets to play
- Double garage with drive through access to back yard
- Huge downstairs utility / multipurpose space which could be utilised as a rumpus, home office or just fantastic storage.
- Large original laundry with extra storage space
Located in a central pocket of Boondall, close to Nudgee College, the Boondall train station, Boondall state school as well as major bus routes. The Taigum Square shopping centre, local shops are close by and Westfield Chermside is just a short drive away. Easy access to the Gateway Motorway and Brisbane Entertainment Centre.
Opportunities like this don't last when they come to market. This property is awaiting new owners and an inspection is an absolute must!
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 26 Leona Street in Boondall!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.