Ray White Aspley
Ultimate Family Entertainer in Private Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This ultimate family entertainer located in a secluded & private Bracken Ridge cul-de-sac is sure to delight families, first-home buyers & of course our budding Brisbane investors. The search for a family home, close to shops, transport and schools has never been easier.
When you arrive to this quite & private location in Bracken Ridge, you will be first attracted to the street appeal this property offers. Established lush gardens greet you as you arrive and walking through the front door you really notice the level of natural afternoon sunlight peaking through the property windows.
The home encompasses four good sized carpeted bedrooms, all with built in's, blinds & curtains. The master bedroom features a very large WIR & ensuite, air-conditioning, blinds & curtains. Additionally, bedroom 2 and the beautifully tiled Open-Plan Living area both include air-conditioning units for cool air to flow through the property seamlessly. Separate to the Living Area is the large carpeted Lounge Area. This separation of both main high-traffic areas is an ideal layout for a large family or investor looking to make excellent rental returns.
The natural light flooding through from all the windows and doors just adds the homely feel that is so hard to find.
Leading out from the Living & Kitchen Area is the undercover Alfresco entertainer where the family fun really originates. With ample space for the kids & friends to play, this sensational 538m2 block with side-access and established lawns/gardens is sure not to be missed!
- Established gardens & lawns provide this property superb street appeal
- Spacious open-plan Living/Dining area featuring air-conditioning, glass sliding doors that lead out to the Alfresco Entertainment area perfect for the family!
- Impressive kitchen with ample bench-space and large storage cupboards that will delight the whole family. The kitchen also boasts a large walk-in pantry, large double-door fridge space, bench-top windows that provide ample afternoon sunlight for meal preparation
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are located in well thought out locations, are generous in size and all feature built-in-wardrobes, blinds & curtains
- The master bedroom boasts a very large WIR & ensuite with further air-conditioning, blinds & curtains
- Covered alfresco entertainment area with backyard featuring high fencing for added privacy, side-access for a boat or trailer and established gardens perfect for games in the backyard
- Split-system air-conditioning in open-plan Living/Dining room, Master Bedroom, Bedroom 2 and Lounge Room
- Double remote-controlled lock-up garage with storage, situated on a sought after flat drive-way with plenty of extra space for 2+ cars on the drive-way
- The backyard includes side-access for a boat/vehicle to gain access
- Separate laundry room with direct access to backyard
- Fully fenced brick home on a 538m2 corner block
It is not often that a property of this style & caliber comes to market. Boasting everything a family should need and more makes this hot Bracken Ridge property in high demand for first-home buyers, budding investors and family purchasers. The location, privacy, accessibility and layout that this property offers are some of the great factors that should be considered when purchasing.
Whether you are an astute investor, first-home buyer, purchasing for the family or simply just want to re-locate, this home has a little something for you all. The lifestyle of Bracken Ridge will see one lucky buyer living conveniently close to a range of both private and public schools, public transport, eateries and located just:
- 2 mins to the popular Bracken Ridge Tavern
- 3 mins to McPherson Park
- 4 mins to the Bracken Ridge Library (BCC)
- 5 mins to connect onto the Gateway Motorway
- 7 mins to Bracken Ridge Indoor Sports centre
- 12 mins to connect onto the Gympie Arterial Rd / Bruce Highway
- 25 mins to the Airport
- 35 mins to the Brisbane CBD
- Sandgate District State High School
- Bracken Ridge State High School
- St John Fisher College
- Bracken Ridge State School
- Norris Road Primary School
- St Josephs Primary School
- Bracken Ridge Primary School
- TAFE Bracken Ridge
From the location, to the layout, everything just makes sense. Don't miss out on this beautiful family entertainer! Call Callum or Penny now to book an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.