Impeccably Presented 4 Bed + Study + Room for a Boat
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Impeccably presented, this 4 bedroom plus study family home is offered to the market for the first time. Positioned in the very best street in Bracken Ridge and with space for the boat or caravan, don't miss this opportunity. Less than 2 minutes stroll to city bus stop, just 12 minutes walk to reputable public and private schools and only 20 minutes walk to Bracken Ridge Tavern and Shopping Complex with Woolworths. It really doesn't get any better than this!
Elevated to catch the breezes, this spacious home perched on a 646m2 allotment has been recently renovated throughout. Featuring a gorgeous timeless kitchen finished in neutral tones, lush carpets, stunning porcelain tiled flooring and fresh paint, all that's left to do is move right in!
Upon inspection, it is evident that this home has been lovingly cared for and maintained. Cleverly designed with families in mind, multiple separate living areas downstairs are of generous proportions and allow for so much versatility with living arrangements, whilst still maintaining the feeling of openness and connectivity with the rest of the home.
Need room for Gran? With a study or fifth bedroom located downstairs along with a third bathroom, they'll have everything they need all on one level.
The kids will love playing in the large fully fenced backyard with low maintenance landscaped gardens and there's even plenty of space to add a small pool if desired and park a boat out front.
Just some of the many features include:
- Large carpeted Kid's Retreat or Rumpus Room
- Master Bedroom has air-conditioning, Walk-in-Robe, carpets, curtains, blinds and a bright and airy Ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in-wardrobes, carpet, curtains & blinds
- Bedroom 4 has built-in-wardrobe, carpet & blinds
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower, vanity & separate toilet
- Loads of linen cupboard space
- Large open plan Kitchen/Informal Living & Dining Area with air-conditioning & stunning porcelain tiled flooring is the hub of the home and opens onto the expansive rear patio overlooking the backyard
- Double doors lead from the Kitchen/Living/Casual Dining area onto a separate open plan carpeted Formal Lounge and Dining room with stylish long stacker blinds- close the doors off for peace and quiet from the rest of the living areas or leave them open to connect the large living areas together
- Gorgeous near-new kitchen with beautifully tiled splashback and quality appliances - Bosch stainless steel dishwasher, stainless steel AEG Oven, glass-top Smeg stove with range hood, beautiful Ceaserstone bench tops, water filter and generous pantry
- Casual Dining area opening through glass sliding door to large under cover entertaining area overlooking the backyard
- Third bathroom downstairs with shower, single vanity, toilet & blinds
- Study or fifth bedroom downstairs is tiled and is the perfect setup for Gran
- Generous sized laundry with direct external access through sliding door
- Remote double garage with plenty of shelving, internal access & direct access to rear garden
- Zoned Security Alarm System
- Security screens on all external sliding doors and upstairs windows, fly screens on all windows downstairs
- Carpeted stairs with Under-stair storage
- Room to park a boat or additional off-street parking
- Elevated 646m2 block
- 2 x Garden sheds
- 2 x 3000L Water Tanks with pump
- Highly sought-after pocket of Bracken Ridge close to all amenities
- Quiet Street surrounded by quality homes
- City Bus Stop 1-2 minutes walk approx..
- St Joseph's Primary School 10 minutes walk approx..
- Bracken Ridge State Primary School 12 minutes walk approx..
- Sandgate State Hight School 25 minutes walk approx..
- Bracken Ridge Tavern and Shopping Complex with Woolworths 20 minutes walk approx..
- Bracken Ridge Library 20 minutes walk approx..
- St John Fisher College 28 mins walk approx..
- Taigum State Primary School 39 minutes walk approx..
- St Paul's School 7 minutes drive approx..
- Easy motorway access: Gateway Motorway onramp and Gympie Arterial Road just 5 minutes drive approx..
- Bald Hills Train Station and Carseldine Train Station 8 minutes drive or 45 minutes walk approx..
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Boondall 10 mins drive approx..
- Sandgate waterfront with kilometres of bike and walking tracks just 10 mins drive or a 17 minute bicycle ride approx..
- Shorncliffe boat ramp just 10 minutes drive approx.. - great for fishing
- Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre 13 mins drive approx..
- Brisbane International & Domestic Airport 17 mins drive approx..
- Brisbane CBD 30 minutes drive approx..
- Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast 1 hour drive approx..
Don't delay - this really is the perfect home in the perfect location!
Call Cara Bergmann now on 0423 057 522 to arrange your inspection and a...
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.