Ray White Aspley
Great Family Home or Investment in Prime Location Owners need it SOLD!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This great family home located in a prime location of Bray Park is sure to delight families, first-home buyers & of course our budding Brisbane investors. The search for a family home, literally a stones throw away from shops, transport and schools has never been easier!
The home encompasses four good-sized bedrooms, all with built in's, blinds & fans. The master bedroom also features direct access to the outdoor alfresco entertainment area as well as having the attached ensuite for convenience. Air-conditioning in the property provides cool air to flow seamlessly throughout the separate carpeted lounge, open-plan living/dining areas and the four bedrooms. The separation of both main high-traffic areas is an ideal layout for a large family or investor looking to make excellent rental returns. The property is currently returning $415 in rent p/week.
Leading out from the kitchen is the large undercover alfresco entertainment area where the family fun really begins! With ample space for the kids & friends to play, this sensational 600m2 block with established lawns and gardens is sure not to be missed on your Saturday run!
- 4 Bedrooms, all with built-in-wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Master bedroom also with ensuite and direct access to alfresco entertainment area via glass-sliding doors
- The kitchen encompasses great natural sunlight & plenty of storage space with electrical appliances included
- The open-plan living area & dining is very spacious & free flowing
- Separate carpeted lounge with further air-conditioning & ceiling fan
- The main bathroom is spacious with shower & bath, separate room for toilet
- Large alfresco entertainment area to accommodate family & friends
- Air-conditioning central throughout home
- Double lock-up remote garage with internal access
- Located off main-road for safe entry/exit & parking
- Security screens & plenty of storage space throughout
- Separate internal laundry
- Fully fenced 600m2 expansive low maintenance block with garden shed
Whether you are an astute investor, first-home buyer, purchasing for the family or simply just want to re-locate, this home has a little something for you all. The lifestyle of Bray Park will see one lucky buyer living conveniently close to a range of both private and public schools, public transport, eateries and located just:
- 1 min to Woolworths & The Coffee Club + much more! (Warner Shops, Corner of Samsonvale Rd & Old North Rd)
- 1 min to Goodstart Early Learning Warner & Bray Park
- 1 min to Bray Park Community Church
- 2 min to Genesis Christian College
- 2 mins to Bray Park State High School
- 4 mins to Holy Spirit School
- 5 mins to popular Pine Rivers Club
- 7 mins to John Bray Park
- 8 mins to Bullocky Rest
- 8 mins to connect onto Gympie Rd, Strathpine/Lawnton
- 10 mins to connect onto the Gympie Arterial Rd / Bruce Highway
- 30 mins to the Airport
- 35 mins to the Brisbane CBD
This is a fantastic opportunity to own a four-bedroom home as an investment or a safe family starter! From the location, to the layout, everything just makes sense. Don't miss out on this beautiful home with motivated sellers!
Call Claudia or Callum now to book an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.