Luxurious Bridgeman Downs Family Home in Beautiful Tree Lined Cul-De-Sac Location!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in one of Bridgeman Downs's most sought after pockets, this home is an absolute must to inspect.
With fantastic street appeal, this home is of very spacious proportions, on a generous 1043m2 block is nestled at the end of a private cul-de-sac in a peaceful, family orientated street.
Offering an irresistible combination of internal and external living areas, a lovely, large open plan kitchen, situated in the heart of your new home overlooking your main entertaining and fabulous outdoor living area and pool perfect for entertaining with friends and family all year round.
This versatile home captures the breezes along with offering enormous opportunities for families to relax amongst the numerous living spaces and enormous bedrooms.
Further benefits bound to impress include:-
• 5 Spacious Bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans and the extra-large master suite with air-conditioning, a walk in robe and ensuite
• A separate study downstairs with two separate entries, perfect for the home office
• 3 generous living areas, including a formal lounge, a family room off the kitchen and another large air conditioned entertaining rumpus room which overlooks the pool
• 3 bathrooms, 2 upstairs with a spa in the main bathroom and the third on the ground floor
• Fabulous chef's kitchen with gas cooking, expansive benches and ample storage
• Refreshing in ground salt water lap pool, perfect for cooling off in the warmer months with solar heating and a cover it can be used most of the year
• Huge alfresco area overlooking the pool and rear yard ideal for entertaining large gatherings
• Remote double car garage with direct access into the home
• Security alarm system and intercom for peace of mind
• Central Vacuum maid system throughout
• Solar panels (5kw)
• Sprinkler system
• 5000L Rain water tank to top up the pool and keep the garden green
• Fully Fenced to keep your kids and pets safe
• Security Screens throughout downstairs
• Large Garden Shed (6m x 3.5m with multiple power points and plumbing to a sink)
• Sought after Bridgeman Downs location - minutes to Aspley, shopping centre, within walking distance to public transport and surrounded by local schools
To truly appreciate the benefits this home offers, an inspection is highly recommended.
This much loved meticulously maintained home is private and quiet, in a fantastic neighbourhood and surrounded by quality homes and neighbours.
Awaiting new owners; everything has been done which will leave only the unpacking to you and your family.
Inspections can be easily arranged at a time convenient to you.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing please contact Dwight Colbert.
I look forward to meeting you at this grand residence situated at 28 Knightsbridge Place in Bridgeman Downs.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.