Garden Villa in Sought After Complex
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This lowset pet-friendly villa offers low-maintenance living with all the freedom of your own private space. Set in the highly sought after Notting Hill Terraces with walkways and bike paths, a revamped swimming pool and barbeque area all on your doorstep.
The complex boasts wide streets, perfectly manicured landscaped gardens and is convenient to local schools, restaurants, the Aspley Hypermarket as well as city transport.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms with built ins
- Spacious open plan living/dining area with air conditioning
- The separate kitchen features plenty of bench and cupboard space with an additional dining area that leads to the open entertainers patio
- Second bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Single lock-up garage with internal access and parking for a second car in the driveway
- Generous private rear garden
- Security screens
- Pet friendly complex
- Onsite Management
Cost effective body corporate rates plus a generous rental return makes this an ideal investment for the owner occupier or astute investor.
The property is currently tenanted until the 9th of May 2017
An inspection of this villa is a must to fully appreciate the beauty and charm this property has to offer. If you are looking for a place that really makes you feel at home, then this is the property for you.
Do not wait until it is too late! Call Jacques Lawson today.
Approximate Distances to:
Aspley Hypermarket: 3 min or 1.4km
Westfield Chermside: 9 min or 4.5km
Brisbane City: 31 min or 16.1km
Geebung Train Station: 12 min or 5km
... ... ...
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.