GRAND RESIDENCE - REAL VALUE FOR MONEY
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Flowing over three impressive levels, this freestanding home is well proportioned and maintained. The home provides an abundance of accommodation, ample storage, excellent finishes and comes complete with salt water swimming pool and pristine landscaping.
The home offers the best of both worlds whether you like to entertain indoors or out. You can enjoy both formal and informal living areas whilst you enjoy a BBQ and a swim. The home opens onto a sunny and private, covered, tiled entertaining terrace to enjoy a morning coffee or unwind after a hard day's work. It really has it all - quality, elegance and luxury in one of Brisbane's most elite and prestigious locations - Bridgeman Downs.
Multiple living areas allow for separation of living options without loss of family intimacy. The informal and relaxed lounge room with high ceiling has a calming ambiance to it, with remote controlled gas fire place.
There are 5 spacious bedrooms, all with floor to ceiling mirrored robes and three bathrooms split over three levels.
- Massive master comes complete with ensuite and his and her walk through robes with mirrored doors,
- Plus a second bedroom.
- 2 x bedrooms and a separate work from home study
- Main family bathroom tiled to ceiling with spa bath.
- 1 x bedroom with bathroom, perfect for guests.
- A magnificent kitchen which would impress the most discerning of chefs.
- De Dietrich induction stove top with rangehood, Neff oven and a Miele dishwasher.
- Granite bench tops, ample cupboard space and large step-in pantry makes cooking a sheer pleasure.
- No fuss soft close drawers
Other stand out features of this home include:
- Laundry with laundry chute.
- Abundant storage.
- 2 car remote control garage with internal access, plus plenty of additional parking on driveway to accommodate 6 cars.
- In ground salt water swimming pool.
- Generous, fully fenced and landscaped gardens.
- Independently controlled reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Crimsafe security.
- Rating 5 Polished Porcelain tiles.
- Alarm system
- South facing property
Ultra-versatile and pristinely presented, this home is a prized hideaway of ornate grandeur, impeccable pedigree and sprawling leafy grounds.
Only a short distance from shopping centres - Aspley Hypermarket, McDowall Village and Westfield Chermside.
The impressive list of features goes on and on, however this home must be seen to be truly appreciated!
Contact Beverley Gibbons.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.