Pet Friendly Villa
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Forget about units built on top of each other. With this property you will have a chance to enjoy the freedom of your own space as well as wonderful walkways and bike paths. Children's playgrounds can also be found within walking distance.
Here is a property that will allow you to move in and easily enjoy the type of lifestyle that you want, need and desire.
This is a sought after complex with a Healthy Body Corporate, manicured gardens, revamped swimming pool, BBQ and entertainment area. This means that whether you are hosting others or just want to enjoy a peaceful, quiet time, you will always feel at home.
- 3 generous bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, the master with ensuite
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining room
- Large kitchen features plenty of bench and cupboard space with an additional dining area overlooking decked patio and pergola.
- Second bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
- Air-conditioned living areas
- Separate laundry
- Single lock-up garage with internal access and parking for a second car in the driveway
- Private rear garden
- Security screens
- Pet friendly complex
Admin Fund: $721 per quarter approx..
Sinking Fund: $159.25 per quarter approx..
An inspection of this villa is a must to fully appreciate the beauty and charm this property has to offer. If you are looking for a place that really makes you feel at home, then this is the property for you.
Do not wait until it is too late! Call Jacques Lawson today.
Approximate Distances to:
Aspley Hypermarket: 3 min or 1.4km
Westfield Chermside: 9 min or 4.5km
Brisbane City: 31 min or 16.1km
Geebung Train Station: 12 min or 5km
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.