SOLD BY THE CARA BERGMANN TEAM
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Open Home Cancelled
Here's an amazing opportunity rarely ever seen on the market.
Nestled in a quiet street just 2km from the waterfront, this property has not one, but 2 separate houses set on a massive 797m2 allotment. Your options are limitless.
- Rent out both & reap the rewards of dual rental income whilst capitalizing on the future growth of this prime location
- Rent out one, live in the other - making this an affordable option for first home buyers, retirees & families alike
- Live in Both - No need for the kids to leave home when they can have their own private space out back
- Home for Gran - with the total independence of living of your own, but with the total security of living close to family, the second house is the perfect size home for Gramps, Gran or both.
With oh so many options now & into the future & with great potential to value-add, this is the perfect first home, forever home, investment opportunity or retirement lifestyle you didn't know even existed, but will crave to call your own.
HOUSE 1 - MODERN MEETS CHARM
Positioned at the front of the block with superb street appeal, this enticing 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has been partially renovated whilst still retaining its unique charm.
- 3 bedrooms, all with polished timber floors & new curtains, 1 with built-in
- Neat bathroom with shower over bath, vanity & storage cupboard
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen with stunning polished timber floors
- Beautiful bright & airy kitchen with quality appliances, walk-in-pantry, massive double fridge space & loads of storage
- Separate Dining/Sunroom
- Laundry with security mesh screen door
- Separate toilet off laundry
- Ceiling insulation
- Huge Solar Hot Water System - Save $$
- 10,000L water tank
- Single Carport
- Fully fenced backyard- 2 x side gates
- Side access for vehicle & plenty of off-street parking for boat, caravan or trailer
- 2 garden sheds
- Rent appraisal approx. $340 -$365/wk
HOUSE 2 - CUTE AND COSY
Positioned at the rear of the block, this low set slab home features:
- Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area
- Galley style kitchen
- Large bedroom with mirrored wardrobe, new curtains, Ensuite & direct external access to backyard through large glass sliding door
- Single Carport with own laundry area
- Another Solar Hot Water system - approx.. 3 years old
- Rental appraisal approx. $220 - $240/wk
PRICED TO SELL - ACT NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT! Ready to move right in or rent out both homes.
Quiet no through road in a highly sought after pocket of Brighton, positioned opposite natural bushland and with so many great facilities and lifestyle activities nearby.
- 25 mins walk (or a leisurely 10 minute bike ride approx.) to the Brighton waterfront with kilometers of walking /bike paths and popular seafood restaurants along the foreshore to Shorncliffe
- 2 mins walk to Brighton Soccer Club
- 450 metres or 6 mins walk approx. to city bus stop and local cafe & restaurant
- 900 metres or 11 minutes walk approx. to Brighton State Primary School & Brighton Specialty Shops with Convenience Store
- 1.2km or 15 mins walk approx. to Bracken Ridge State High School
- 1.3km or 16 mins walk approx. to St Kieran's Primary School Brighton (public)
- 1.3km or 16 mins walk approx. to Deagon Wetlands with popular bike/walking tracks
- 1.4km or 18 mins walk approx. to Nashville State School and Nathan Street Convenience Store with Post Office and Pharmacy
- 2.7km or 30 mins walk to St John Fisher College
- 3.4km or 6 mins drive. approx. to Bracken Ridge Tavern & Barrett Street Shopping Complex with Woolworth, Caltex, fast food outlets, Jetts Gym and other specialty stores
- 3.7km or 7 mins drive approx. to Sandgate Aquatic Centre
- 4.4km or 8 mins drive approx. to Sandgate Shopping Precinct with Train Station, Woolworths, great restaurants and an array of specialty stores
- 5.5km or 9 mins drive approx. to Deagon Racecourse, Sportsground Park and PCYC
- 6.5km or 10 mins drive approx. approx. to St Paul's Private School, St. Patrick's College, Sandgate Golf Club & Shorncliffe Pier
- 8.2km or 11 mins drive approx. to Strathpine Shopping Centre
- 13km or 14 mins drive approx. to Westfield North Lakes Shopping Centre and IKEA
- 13.5km or 16 mins drive approx. to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
- 15km or 17 mins drive approx. to proposed University at Petrie
- 26km or 33 mins drive approx. to Brisbane CBD
- 1 hr drive approx. to Sunshine Coast & Gold Coast
This isn't just a home, it's a truly remarkable seaside lifestyle that the whole family will enjoy.
For more information or to find out how to make this home your own, contact the listing agents today:
Cara Bergmann 0423 057 522
Kirrilee Pearson 0451 423 211
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.