Ray White Aspley
One You'll Be Sure To Want To Call Home!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
First time to the market in over 40 Years, you will get the feeling it's great to live here. 16 Yalumba Street, Carseldine has the comfort, room and a superb location you look for in a home.
This beautiful three bedroom home has had small improvements over the years to keep making living here so pleasant. To accompany the three bedrooms up stairs you have a centrally located bathroom, plus the living areas open up to the under cover alfresco area overlooking the highly desirable pool. Downstairs boasts a large storage room, two car lock up garage, toilet, laundry and a rumpus room/man cave with a bar. The space you need for your caravan, boat or simply just room for the kids and pets to run around, it's all here on the 706m2 block. With plenty of room to extend this family home, it really is a rare find!
- Two built-in bedrooms, master with walk-in robe
- Undercover entertainment area
- Centrally located family bathroom
- Two toilets
- Two air conditioning units
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Two car lock up garage
- Swimming pool
- 706m2 block
- Plenty of room for the caravan or boat
- Rumpus room/man cave
- Storage room
Location, Location, Location:
- Chermside Shopping Centre 4.5km approx.
- Aspley Hypermarket 2.1km approx.
- Brisbane CBD 14.5km approx.
- Prince Charles Hospital 5.8km approx.
- Bus (city route) 300m approx.
- Carseldine train station 2.8km approx.
- Carseldine Central 900m approx.
- M3 Motorway 800m approx.
- Aspley Hornets - 600m approx.
- Goodlife Health Clubs - 700m approx.
Immaculate properties in a desirable location do not sit around for long; call Daniel on 0432 101 383 to express your interest before it's too late.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.