- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Highly sought after but rarely ever found in the newer estates, this modern 4 bedroom home perched on a massive 660m2 block ticks all the right boxes!
Situated in a quiet street just minutes' drive from schools, shops and public transport plus with easy highway access to the Brisbane CBD, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast, this home is elegant in design with a well-thought out floor plan that allows for separation of living. A neutral colour palette compliments the beautiful high ceilings, creating a great sense of openness and comfort.
An inspection is highly recommended. Contact Cara Bergmann today on 0423 057 522 to avoid disappointment.
* 4 Bedrooms, all carpeted and with Built In Robes and ceiling fan/lights
* Master bedroom with walk in robe, Ensuite and Air Conditioning
* Galley style kitchen with granite benchtops, island bench with breakfast bar, Chefs Gas oven with 6-burner cooktop, generous fridge space and quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* Air Conditioned open plan Lounge and Dining opens onto the rear, north-facing covered entertainment area
* A second lounge room is ideally positioned towards the front of the home, separate from the other living areas, and is perfect as a kids retreat or rumpus room
* Double remote control garage with internal access and plenty of built in storage
* Large fully fenced landscaped yard with loads of room to add a pool without compromising on space
* Secure investment opportunity with Tenants in place paying $530 per week until 15/01/2019
* Vacant Possession may also be available subject to negotiation
* Land size: 660m2
* Quiet estate backing onto parkland
OUTSTANDING CENTRAL LOCATION:
* Lacey Road Dog Park 4 mins walk approx..
* City Bus Stop 7 mins walk approx..
* Carseldine Train Station 25 mins walk or 5 mins drive approx..
* Aspley State High School 35 mins walk or 2.9km approx..
* Taigum State Primary School, Bald Hills State Primary School, Zillmere State School, Aspley East State School, St Paul's School, St Joseph's Primary School & Taigum Kids Early Learning Centre all less than 7 minutes drive OR a 10 minute bike ride approx..
* Aspley Shopping District with Coles Supermarket, K-Mart, Post Office, Restaurants and other specialty stores 6 minutes drive approx
* Taigum Shopping Centre with Woolworths, Big W, Medical Centre, Tavern, Restaurants, Fast Food Outlets, Child Care Facilities and a multitude of retail stores 8 mins drive approx..
* O'Callaghan Park with Zillmere Sports Club and PCYC (Police Citizens Youth Club) 8 minutes drive approx..
* Recently expanded Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre 10 minutes drive approx..
* Nudgee College 10 minutes drive approx..
* Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals 10 minutes drive approx..
* Aspley State School 11 mins drive or 4.5km approx..
* Virginia Golf Club 15 minutes drive approx..
* Brisbane International Airport 20 minutes drive approx..
* Brisbane CBD 16km or 25 minutes drive approx..
* Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast 1 hour drive approx..
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.