A Rare Find - Move Right In or Rent Out!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfect for first home buyers, retirees and investors alike, this spacious 3 bedroom low set villa with bright, open plan living areas is nestled within the highly desirable complex of Carseldine Hamlet, just a stone's throw from local shops, City Bus Stop, Good Life Health Club and the popular Aspley Hornets Club. Ideally positioned just a short stroll to Aspley State High School and Aspley CBD with Restaurants, Fast Food Outlets and large shopping complex with Coles, Post Office and numerous other facilities, you won't find a home in a better position!
- Three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes & fans, Master with ensuite
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, cook top, microwave cabinet, good size pantry and loads of bench and storage space
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with air-conditioning leads out to paved alfresco entertainment area
- Internal Laundry off Kitchen has plenty of storage space
- Private, low maintenance, courtyard is north-facing to catch the sunshine and has direct access to an adjoining lawn area via a gate - ideal for kids to play or kick a ball
- Only one adjoining neighbour means plenty of privacy and peace and quiet - a rare find!
- Enjoy the weekends at home in your own resort style complex either swimming in the pool or playing a game of tennis with friends & family
- Security screens on all doors and windows
- Lock up garage plus dedicated space for an extra vehicle
- Plenty of visitor's parking bays in the complex
- Secure, very well maintained, gated complex with resident manager living on-site
- Affordable Body corp fees $810.50 per quarter approx.
- City Bus Stop and small Shopping Complex right outside the complex
- Only a short walk to all amenities including Aspley State High School
- Short drive to local Primary Schools
- 2 minute walk approx. to City Bus Stop on Graham Road - just outside the complex
- 5 minute drive approx. to Carseldine and Zillmere Train Station
- Central business district of Aspley 5 minute drive with Post-office, restaurants, local shopping and banks, etc.
- Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre 8 minutes' drive
- Prince Charles & Holy Spirit Hospital within a short drive
- CBD 20 minutes' drive via Inner City Bypass
- Airport is approx. 15 minute drive via airport link tunnel
- 1hr drive to Sunshine Coast
- 1hr drive to the Gold Coast
Vacant and ready to move right in, the home was previously tenanted for $395 per week.
This this is more than just a home, it's an investment in a wonderful lifestyle and would also make a valuable addition to any investor's portfolio. You'll need to act now to secure this property as your own.
For more information or to arrange your inspection, contact the listing agent today:
Deborah McCulloch on 0417 621 568
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.