Stunning Secluded Family Oasis with Resort Style Living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled amongst other quality homes at the end of a prestigious and whisper quiet cul- de- sac, sits this superior four bedroom home perched high on an elevated 772m2 block, just perfect for those who desire a peaceful and tranquil setting whilst still being close to an abundance of amenities.
Your first impressions will not mislead you as this impressive residence continues to surprise throughout.
With the large inside living spaces flowing seamlessly to the outside entertaining areas, and overlooking the vast natural bushland and exquisite infinity pool, it is the perfect place to entertain friends and creates an envious resort style living environment.
Designed as the perfect entertainer, with a relaxed lifestyle in mind, this home caters for the needs of the entire family and an inspection is highly recommended.
Centrally located and overlooking the open plan air-conditioned living spaces, you will find the kitchen which boasts a practical and modern design with beautiful stone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space which is sure to please the most discerning of home cooks and regular entertainers alike.
Retreat in your very own luxurious and expansive air-conditioned master suite with walk in robes and a spacious open plan ensuite with large bath which continues the resort style living. There are also impressively large windows overlooking the rear manicured lawn and gardens.
Upstairs you will find 3 generous sized carpeted bedrooms all with built in's and a separate spacious bathroom and toilet.
With a neutral colour palette throughout the home to suit all tastes in dcor, all you have to do is simply move in and enjoy!
Further features bound to impress include:
• Four great sized bedrooms, with built in robes and the master suite has a walk in robe and ensuite and balcony
• Air conditioning in living and dining areas and master suite
• Separate shower and bath in upstairs bathroom and separate toilet
• Spacious, open plan kitchen, meals and family room
• Large modern kitchen with beautiful stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage space along with carbon filled water and constant gas hot water with temperature control
• Salt water infinity pool with new decking surrounds providing a glorious place to relax in the warmer months
• The covered patio overlooks the pool and deck and is a beautiful space surrounded by natural bushland which helps create a private and secluded feeling
• Double car remote garage, internal access to house
• Large internal laundry with rear access to manicured lawns and gardens
• 772sqm beautifully landscaped and manicured block
• Plus much more!
This home truly offers an enviable combination of space, luxury, privacy, stunning resort style living and a fabulous location.
Only by an inspection can one truly appreciate all the benefits this fabulous home has to offer.
To arrange your private viewing or for further enquiry, please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 106 Stringybark Drive in Chermside West.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.