Effortless Family Living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This spacious family home located in a quality neighbourhood in the highly sought after pocket of Chermside West, offers comfortable easy care living in a stylish residence that embraces the Queensland lifestyle perfectly.
Lowset, the home is complete with four bedrooms, study, two bathrooms, three separate living areas, well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, covered alfresco entertaining area at rear, plus double lock up garage on a fully fenced 1121m2 block with a huge backyard.
Built in 1997 the home is immaculately presented, and features include: elegant double doored entrance, 9 foot ceilings throughout, ducted zoned heating and cooling, security system, double roller blinds, security screens on sliding doors, electric gate, 12 solar panels with solar power inverter, generous storage and NBN internet.
The kitchen is central to all the activity and will be an absolute delight to prepare meals in; equipped with attractive timber bench tops, laminate cabinetry, gas cook top, 2 drawer dishwasher, fan forced wall oven, large pantry with convenience light and breakfast bar it is sure to please.
Light filled with large windows to invite in sunshine and frame pleasant garden views; this home has a casual, relaxed ambience throughout. The alfresco entertaining area overlooks the massive backyard; you can indulge in a morning coffee or twilight wine and watch the kids kick a ball or climb on the play fort - there is heaps of room to put in a pool or build a shed if desired.
The gardens are landscaped and well established, minimal effort is required to keep them looking so lovely; fully fenced your pets and young children can play securely and safely, giving you peace of mind.
Located in a superb family-friendly area surrounded by natural bushland and reserves, with walking and bike tracks at the end of the street; this is lifestyle at its best. Major amenities such as hospitals, Westfield Shopping Centre, and schools are in close proximity, and the CBD is only 11 kilometres away, the airport 15 minutes' drive. It's only an hour to the Gold or Sunshine Coast; there's no excuse not to live the ultimate Queensland lifestyle at its best.
Long term owners are committed to sell; buy today and you could be well and truly settled into this gorgeous home before schools starts in January. Do not procrastinate; contact Agent today to ensure you don't miss this rare find!
- Superb family home, enviable location, easy lifestyle
- 4 bedrooms, office, 2 bathrooms, 3 living areas
- Wonderful kitchen well equipped with stainless steel appliances and gas cook top
- Covered alfresco entertaining overlooking large yard
- 9 foot ceilings, zoned ducted cooling & heating
- Security system + cameras, electronic gated entrance
- Fully fenced 1121m2 block with play fort at rear
- Solar power, NBN network, double roller blinds
- Quiet, quality neighbourhood, highly sought after
- Surrounded by natural bushland and reserve
- Walking & bike paths at end of street, bus 5 mins
- 5 mins to hospitals, Westfield Chermside
- 15-20 minutes to airport, 11 kilometres to CBD
- Long term owners have genuine motivation
- Exclusive and tightly held enclave in a highly desirable location surrounded by quality homes
- This beautiful quiet suburb is surrounded by natural bushland and reserves
- Walking & Bike Tracks at the end of the street
- Kids playground great for hosting children's parties
- Private Schools serviced by coaches that pick up in the area
- A short 5-minute walk to City Bus stop
- Prince Charles & Holy Spirit Hospital approx. 5 minutes' drive
- Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre approx. 5 minutes' drive
- Coles, Kmart, Aldi and other specialty shops a short drive (previously known as the Hypermarket)
- Central business district of Aspley - 5-minute drive to Post Office,
- Restaurants, local shopping and banks etc.
- CBD 20 minutes' drive via new ICB motorway
- Airport approx. 15-20 minutes' drive via new airport link tunnel
- Aspley is approx. 12 kms from CBD
- Approx. 1-hour drive to Sunshine Coast
- Approx. 1-hour drive to Gold Coast
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.