Stunningly Attractive Architectural Masterpiece Overlooking Nature Reserve
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled amongst other quality homes at the end of a prestigious and whisper quiet cul- de- sac, sits this stunning executive home perched high on an elevated 781m2 block, overlooking endless parkland and nature reserve.
Just perfect for those who desire a peaceful and tranquil setting whilst still being close to an abundance of amenities.
Whilst entering this magnificent abode, your first impressions will not mislead you as this impressive residence continues to surprise throughout. Soaring high ceilings, luxury fittings and finishes throughout, your own accessible lift only to mention a few.
With the large inside living spaces flowing seamlessly to the outside alfresco area, overlooking the vast natural bushland and exquisite infinity pool, it is the perfect place to entertain friends and creates an envious resort style living environment.
Designed as the perfect entertainer, with a relaxed luxury lifestyle in mind, this home caters for the needs of the entire family and an inspection is highly recommended.
Centrally located and overlooking the open plan air-conditioned living spaces, you will find the kitchen which boasts a practical and modern design with beautiful stone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances, double 900mm ovens and plenty of cupboard space which is sure to please the most discerning of home cooks and regular entertainers alike.
Retreat in your very own luxurious and expansive master suite also with views across to the nature reserve with walk in robes and a spacious ensuite with large bath which continues the resort style living.
With a stylish and sophisticated colour palette throughout, this home will suit all tastes in dcor and to truly appreciate all the benefits this home offers and inspection is a must.
A brief snapshot of features include:
- Large open plan living and dining rooms perfect for entertaining
- Stunningly attractive kitchen with quality European appliances
- Spacious fourth / Guest Bedroom with built-ins and ensuite
- Additional family bathroom downstairs with separate bath, shower and toilet
- Alfresco patio overlooks the pool and is a beautiful space to entertain
- Amazing infinity edge pool overlooking parklands
- Ducted Air-conditioning throughout
- Generous 781m2 block with fully fenced backyard perfect for families and pet lovers
- Master suite with huge walk through robe, stunning ensuite and balcony
- Two generous sized bedrooms with built in and ceilings fans
- Large Family bathroom
- Open Plan Rumpus living room
- Study of the main suite
This home truly offers an enviable combination of space, luxury, privacy, stunning resort style living and a fabulous location.
Only by an inspection can one truly appreciate all the benefits this fabulous home has to offer.
To arrange your private viewing or for further enquiry, please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 90 Stringybark Drive in Chermside West.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.