A Hidden Gem!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Full of character and positioned in a highly sought-after pocket of Chermside West, this 4-bedroom home has multiple living areas and is only a short walk to City Bus Stop, Craigslea High and Primary Schools, Child Care Facilities and popular restaurants located at the end of the street.
Renovated & extended in 1994, the home features large open plan living and dining areas that flow out to the front and rear decks.
- 4 good size bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes, 1 with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Kitchen with standalone gas stove/oven, stainless steel rangehood, dishwasher, pantry and plenty of storage and preparation space
- Pot Belly Fireplace in Family Room
- Main bathroom with shower, bath, single vanity and separate toilet
- Second toilet downstairs
- Laundry downstairs
- Tandem double garage with internal access
- Perched on a 620m2 allotment
- Large fenced backyard with loads of room for the kids to play
- Polished floors in all living areas and one bedroom
- Security screens on doors and windows
- Curtains on windows
- NBN Connected
- Rates: $476.45 per quarter approx.
* 3 mins walk approx. to City Bus Stop
* 5 mins walk approx. to Huxtable Park with Walking and Bike tracks
* 7 mins walk approx. to Craigslea State High School, Craigslea Kindergarten, C& K Chermside Pre-Prep and Childcare Facilities
* 10 mins walk approx. to Craigslea State Primary School
* 20 mins walk approx. to Queensland University of Technology (Webster Road)
* 25 mins walk approx. to Prince Charles Hospital, Holy Spirit Hospital and Rode Centre Shopping Complex (cnr. Appleby & Rode Rd) with Coles, Post Office, Subway, Chemist, BWS, Bakery and other specialty stores.
* 30 mins walk approx. (or 3 mins drive approx.) to recently expanded Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
* 20 mins drive approx. to Brisbane International and Domestic Airports
* 25-30 mins drive approx. to Brisbane CBD
Ready to move right in or rent out and with so much potential to renovate and value-add in future, this is the ideal family home or investment opportunity!
Don't delay - this will sell fast!
Contact Deb McCulloch today on 0417 621 568 to arrange your viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.