1948m² Land for the Price of the House!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Ripe for renovation this highset home is perfect for tradies, first home buyers or even someone requiring some extra space to spread out!
Seriously priced for the house alone, but with the added bonus of a sprawling, unique block & access to Cabbage Tree Creek at the rear here's a chance to create the lifestyle you've always wanted with a blank canvas!
- Elevated House in Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location, Walk to Shopping & Bus, minutes to train & boat access at Sandgate and surrounded by schools and childcare
- 3 Bedrooms, all with Built in Wardrobes & Ceiling Fans, Master with Air Conditioning
- Updated Bathroom with Large Shower & Separate Toilet
- Original yet Practical Kitchen & Good Size Living Space
- Timber Floors & Plenty of Natural Light
- Rear Sunroom overlooking your property, Covered Entertaining Area
- Side Access & Off Street Parking for Multiple Cars perfect for someone with a large boat or even requiring truck storage
- Rumpus Room with Second Toilet & External Access
- Double Garage, Large under house storage space and separate laundry
- Currently tenanted privately, vacant possession available
Must be seen to be appreciated contact the agent direct for all further information or to arrange your private viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.