Luxury Low Maintenance Living on Emily
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Situated in a thriving and family friendly pocket of Deagon, sits this lovely, low maintenance home which represents absolute value in today's market.
This is a fantastic opportunity which is bound to impress and an inspection is highly recommended.
Whether you are in the market for a first or second family home, a retiree looking for a low maintenance home or an investor looking for an excellent investment opportunity, 20 Emily Street has a lot to offer the savviest of buyers.
Perfectly located close to the Deagon train station and various other public transport options, caf/shopping precincts and only minutes to the beach and Sandgate / Shorncliffe precincts, this gorgeous home offers the astute first or second home buyer, retiree or investor all the requirements needed to ensure a relaxed, low maintenance life style..
Well presented with not a cent to spend, this home is complete with four bedrooms, impressively large enclosed entertaining area, spacious and modern kitchen and various living zones for the whole family to spread out and enjoy.
Further benefits bound to impress include:
- Four spacious bedrooms all with built in robes, main bedroom includes ensuite and WIR
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout home
- Large, main family bathroom with separate bath and shower and WC
- Spacious and modern kitchen with electric cook top, granite bench tops and ample preparation and storage space
- Double carport with high clearance for a caravan, boat or work ute/van
- Internal laundry with direct access to side of property
- Great sized, enclosed entertaining area overlooking backyard - perfect for entertaining friends and family and watching the kids play
- Low maintenance, fully fenced, easy care 405sqm block complete with garden shed and sand pit
- 5000L water tank
- Neutral colour palette throughout
- Within walking distance to Deagon Train Station
- Located in a quiet, family friendly pocket of Deagon
- And much more!
Only by inspecting can one truly appreciate all the benefits this lovely home has to offer.
Surrounded by quality homes and in the thriving suburb of Deagon - if you are looking for your next family home, solid investment or low maintenance retiree living, an inspection is an absolute must.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.