Picture Perfect First Home!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Freshly painted & renovated yet preserving the best character features throughout this quaint property boasts high ceilings, VJ walls showered with natural light & a calming sense of "home" as you walk through the door.
Enjoy a location just minutes from the Sandgate waterfront, major shopping, major transport and surrounded by reputable schools and childcare.
- Open Plan Kitchen & Living Space with Air Conditioning
- Bright, neutral tones & stunning timber floors
- 3 Generous Bedrooms with Ceiling Fans & Separate Dining Room/Study
- Well Appointed Kitchen with Mirror Splashback, Stainless Steel Appliances & Charming Timber Benchtop
- Entrance into Enclosed Front Sunroom with original French Doors
- Fenced Corner Block with Potential Side Access for Boat, Caravan or Trailer
- Single Garage + Carport with plenty of under house storage
With nothing left but to move in & unpack - Serious sellers may consider offers prior and need the property sold on 8th March - please contact the agent direct for all further enquiries and to arrange your inspection.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.