- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned in a beautifully elevated and tree lined street on the border of Alderley this family home set on 610m2 was fully raised to legal height in the early 2000's and boasts ample living area, timber flooring and low maintenance gardens.
- Entry way with security screen door
- Open plan kitchen with Miele dishwasher, gas & electric cooktop and pantry
- Lounge and dining room with air conditioning and ceiling fans lead out to the gorgeous verandah overlooking the pool and garden
- Master bedroom with Ensuite, walk-in-robe and French doors that lead out to a private balcony
- Three additional bedrooms feature ceiling fans and blinds plus two have built in wardrobes
- TV room with a gorgeous stained glass detail
- Full family bathroom
- Powder room
- Legal Height
- Rumpus room with ceiling fan, high ceilings and double French doors leading out to the downstairs deck
- 5th bedroom has a built in wardrobe and a tranquil view of the garden
- Third bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
- Internal laundry with laundry shoot
- Double auto garage with a workshop area and ample storage space
- Pool with above ground Spa
- 4KW solar hot water (gas boosted)
- Alarm System
- Additional off street parking
- Water tanks
- Under-stair storage
Close to popular schools, shops and transport, Enoggera Barracks and just 6km to Brisbane CBD, plus with your own coffee shop in the same street, you couldn't ask for a better position! For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.
Rates $2,098 per annum approx..
Gas piped (Origin) $840 per annum approx..
Water $1,980 per annum approx..
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.