Owner Built Before This Was Sold! Must Sell!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Introducing this fantastic low-set family home on a quiet inside street, this low maintenance brick and tile home has a large family friendly floor plan and is sure to impress both first home buyers and investors alike.
Located in the highly sought after suburb of Fitzgibbon, the location is within walking distance of the Carseldine train station and is only 10 minutes from Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre. There is also are a variety of excellent public and private schools within a convenient distance of the home.
Special Features include
- 3 bedrooms all with built ins
- Master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Easy working kitchen
- Double lock up garage
- Storage shed at the back of the property
- Security screens
- Lowset brick and tile construction
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining and additional living space
- A spotless main bathroom, with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry
- Alfresco entertaining area perfect place for a BBQ with friends
- Low maintenance landscaped garden with plenty of space
- Located in the Taigum State School catchment area
- Other features include air-conditioning, security screens, fencing, garden shed and a gas hot water system.
A very well presented home with an excellent floor plan and with all amenities at your fingertips Don't miss out on this opportunity to buy well. The owners are needing to sell and I highly recommend you arrange an inspection.
For further information please contact Dean Gifkins.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.