Outstanding Opportunity on Lanercost
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated in one of Geebung's premier streets and on the market for the first time in over 30 years, it gives us great pleasure to present to the market 47 Lanercost Street, Geebung.
Sitting on a rare 728sqm block, this home has been meticulously cared for over the years and with one step inside you will immediately notice the promising potential this home offers to savvy buyers.
With three well-sized bedrooms, a spacious living and dining room and large eat-in kitchen plus an expansive utility space that can be found on the lower level, the home provides all the necessary requirements of a perfect blank canvas, ripe for a quality transformation and an inspection is highly recommended.
Further benefits bound to impress include:-
- Spacious, original kitchen with a large ILVE electric oven/stovetop, MILE dishwasher, ample preparation/storage space, and glass sliding doors that open out onto a rear balcony
- Spacious and light-filled lounge and dining room
- Three well-sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Separate office space with beautiful wooden shutters for added privacy
- Large, original main family bathroom with spacious shower and separate bath
- Well-sized, fully renovated internal laundry with ample storage space
- Expansive utility and storage space on lower level with easy access to garage and back yard and internal stairs leading to the upper level
- Beautifully landscaped, neat and tidy 728sqm block with City and Mt Coot-tha glimpses
- Light, bright tones and fully carpeted throughout
- Good sized, single car garage
- Reverse cycle/split system air conditioning in dining room/kitchen
- And much more!
Situated in an ever so popular Geebung location within walking distance of Sunshine train station and all local amenities, this is an opportunity not to be missed and only upon inspection can one truly appreciate all that this home and its fantastic location has to offer.
With easy access to Chermside Shopping Centre, local cafe precincts, reputable schools, Brisbane Airport, Gympie and Sandgate Roads, endless parkland and walking/bike tracks await.
Inspections are being held by appointment only and can be easily arranged at a time conveniently to you.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 47 Lanercost Street, Geebung.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.