Ray White Aspley
Convenient location in the Padua College Precinct
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac, this spacious townhouse offers a perfect blend of space, privacy and convenience. Whether you're an owner occupier looking to purchase an excellent townhouse in this perfect location or you're the savvy investor that is looking for low maintenance property with a great rent return, this is the ideal property for you.
- Two generously sized bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Large kitchen with new kitchen appliances, gas cooking, pantry and ample cupboard space
- Large tiled open plan lounge and dining area with modern shutters
- New Crim Safe on windows and new window locks
- Freshly painted inside
- Internal laundry and single lock up garage
- New Colorbond roof
- North facing aspect to catch the breezes
- Solid constructed brick and block townhouse
Ideally located within close proximity to Padua College and Mt Alvernia College, walking distance to bus stop, easy access to the Clem 7 tunnel and a short stroll to local shops, cafes, parks and the bike way. So close to the city being only 7.5km to the CBD.
This spacious, well maintained townhouse in a boutique complex will get snapped up quick! Don't miss out! Contact the listing agent, Frank Luppino, for further information or to arrange an inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.