Ray White Aspley
Perfect first home or investment in an ideal location!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Such a rare find to have this 3 bedroom lowset brick and tile home come to the market which offers a good size functional kitchen with a separate dining and lounge area, air conditioning and a large outdoor entertainment area for having those friends and family gatherings plus excellent drive through access to the back yard.
Fantastic location and within walking distance to Genesis College, Warner Shopping Centre which offers Woolworths, Aldi, Cafes and Restaurants and the nearby bus stop and parkland. Short drive to Les Hughes Sporting Complex and Lawnton train station.
- 3 generous size bedrooms with fans and two bed rooms having built ins
- Main bath with shower, bathtub and generous vanity
- Air conditioned kitchen, dining and lounge area
- Spacious kitchen with ample cupboards and bench space
- Separate internal laundry
- Single garage with drive through access for car, boat or trailer
- Security screens through out
- Extra large entertainment area which overlooks the big back yard with plenty of room for the kids to kick the ball.
Don't miss out on this gem of a property!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.