Fantastic First Home or Ideal Investment in Sought After Nudgee Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated in one of Nudgee's tree-lined, quiet, family-friendly and sought after locations this delightful home is an absolute must to inspect.
If you're in the market for a low maintenance character filled home, downsizing or ideal investment whilst being surrounded by quality homes and neighbours an inspection is highly recommended.
In a market where first impressions, great value and practicality of a family home count for everything, one step inside this gorgeous Nudgee home and you won't want to leave.
With only a short stroll to a family-friendly park and Nudgee train station, in a quiet residential street, this location has so much to offer.
There's plenty of space to further extend (STCA), put a pool in or simply enjoy as is and capitalise on the large rear yard with ample space for kids and pets to play.
Further benefits bound to impress include;-
* Three good sized bedrooms
* Open Plan lounge, dining and kitchen areas
* Renovated bathroom with separate WC
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Gorgeous character features including high ornate ceilings and casement windows
* Polished floorboards throughout
* Great sized rear deck, perfect for entertaining with family and friends
* Lovely outlook and walking distance to the train station
* Low maintenance easy care 405m2 block perfect for children and your furry friends
* Great opportunity to buy into a high growth area
* And much more!
The position is fabulous, close proximity to Local Schools, Public Transport, Brisbane Airport and Gateway Motorways along with Nudgee Golf Club, Nudgee Beach, and Walking/Bike tracks.
Situated in one of Nudgee's thriving locations, surrounded by quality homes, in a lovely neighbourhood - if you are looking for your next family home or solid investment an inspection is an absolute must.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing please contact Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 43 Oakmere Street in Nudgee.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.