Picture Perfect Queenslander on 809m²
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Situated in a family friendly pocket of Nudgee sits this character filled, 809sqm property already exuding so many quality features yet still offers the astute buyer further renovation and extension potential and inspection is highly recommended.
This immaculately presented home has been well cared for by the current owners and boasts a spacious living area found in the heart of the home and seamlessly connects to the large kitchen, dining space and two spacious bedrooms all which include quality carpet, built in robes and ceiling fans.
The home also includes gorgeous high ceilings, various entertaining zones, beautiful character features throughout such as stunning breezeways and wooden flooring and a neutral, bright and light filled colour palette.
Also, conveniently located close to the vibrant Banyo shopping/cafe precinct, Virginia Golf Course and Nudgee Train station with easy access to Gateway Motorways and Brisbane airport, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Further benefits bound to impress include-
* 809sqm north east facing block
* Light filled and breezy front entrance overlooking the expansive front yard
* Two generous sized bedrooms with quality carpet, built in robes and ceiling fan- one bedroom includes air conditioning
* Large kitchen with gas cook top cook top, double fridge space, island bench, quality stainless steel appliances, ample preparation and cupboard space and easy access to rear entertaining deck
* Open plan dining area with direct access to side front balcony/deck and main bathroom
* Spacious living area with air conditioning and electric fire place
* Large, beautifully renovated main bathroom with spacious walk in shower, feature subway tiling, stunning marble vanity, large black feature bathtub, Spanish floor tiles and feature barn sliding door
* Well designed, entertaining rear deck with shade blinds, plantation shutters and stairs effortlessly leading to rear yard and pool
* Spacious utility and laundry space found under house with 2nd bathroom
* Large salt water pool- perfect for those summer days
* Double garage/shed with plenty of storage space and single-phase power- perfect for home business/tradesmen/handyman
* Low maintenance, established landscaping complete with 5000L water tank and great side access to rear of property with plenty of off street sparking
* Beautiful character features such a VJ's, unique breezeways and gleaming wooden flooring
* High ceilings and light, bright neutral tones throughout
* Endless opportunity to renovate, raise, extend, build in under (Subject to Council Approvals)
* And much more!
To truly appreciate this fabulous home, surrounded by well established, quality homes and neighbours, parks and various public transport options, an inspection is highly recommended!
This is an amazing opportunity in such a fabulous neighborhood and one which is not to be missed.
Inspections are being held by appointment only and can be easily arranged at a time conveniently to you.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 38 Hayden Street, Nudgee.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.