Charming and Character Filled in Prime Nundah Location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated in an ever so popular and ideal pocket of Nundah with a perfect north / south facing aspect, this property is the perfect choice for a savvy buyer wanting a quality home and relaxed lifestyle, whilst having the convenience of a central Nundah location.
Boasting character features such as unique original cornicing and polished hardwood flooring, whether buying as your first or forever home, the warmth, style and endless opportunities this property provides is guaranteed to please and an inspection is highly recommended.
Offering the astute home buyer or investor everything, the property is surrounded by other quality homes and sits on a large 607sqm clear block.
This delightful property includes a recently updated bathroom and two large bedrooms with ceiling fans and has also been fully repainted in warm neutral tones which will accompany and add a modern appeal to any taste in furnishings and dcor - simply move in and enjoy straight away.
Further benefits bound to impress include:
- 2 Large bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Recently renovated, spacious main bathroom with bath and shower
- Original kitchen with ample preparation and storage space- perfect blank canvas to add your own personal style and touches
- Decorative cornices, high ceilings and lovely polished timber floors throughout
- Double brick and tiled roof
- One car accommodation - with side access to back yard and plenty of off street parking
- Large storage shed at rear of garage
- Good size laundry with separate toilet
- Ample scope to add value to extend or knock down and rebuild (STCA)
- Large, low maintenance 607sqm block - perfect for kids to play
- Spacious, covered entertaining patio- great outdoor space to entertain family and friends
- Plus much more!
The location is fabulous, within walking distance to your choice of reputable schools, multiple public transport options and only a short walk to the vibrant Nundah Village precinct or drive to Chermside Shopping Centre.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 125 Eton Street, Nundah.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.