A Private Petrie Home You Will Be Proud To Own
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This low maintenance 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has it all with an abundance of room featuring high ceilings that give the property a spacious feel, while cool breezes roll through from Nelson Cooke Park, situated directly behind the property.
Conveniently located on Roseville Street, off Frenchs Road where you are in walking distance to bus stops and 1km from the local IGA & shops. Petrie Station is also only 3.1km from the property which is a very convenient 7-minute drive making 4 Roseville, the perfect property to purchase.
Situated on a 655m2 block of land, the property features 3 large carpeted bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and professionally cleaned carpet. The brick wall at the front of the property combined with a key-lock door ensures its privacy. Featuring not only a private courtyard out the back, one lucky buyer will also have their own paved private courtyard at the front of the property. This front courtyard greets you when you open the front gate. The kitchen gives off plenty of natural sunlight with large windows & multiple glass-sliding doors in both kitchen & living. Come check it out!
Property Features & Benefits:
- 655m2 Block of land which provides an abundance of space & privacy
- Direct access to Nelson Cooke Park, allowing back entry/exit & cool breezes to seamlessly flow through the property
- High ceilings immediately give the property a spacious feel
- Large living & kitchen area with multiple glass-sliding doors that overlook the gardens & grounds providing pleasant views while you are cooking in kitchen!
- Ceiling fans & glass sliding doors in kitchen, living & master bedroom
- Double automatic lock-up garage connected to outdoor undercover patio
- Established gardens & Achieving $350 p/week in rental yield
- 12 minute drive to North Lakes Shopping Centre 7.4km
- 22 minute drive to Chermside Shopping Centre 18.2km
- 27km from Brisbane City
Be it for a first home buyer, family home or budding investor starting off their portfolio, this home has a little something for you all. The lifestyle of Petrie will see this lucky buyer living conveniently close to recreational activities such as the popular North Pine Markets, fishing, canoeing, horse riding & bush walking.
Don't miss out on this great buy, act quickly and call Callum now!
... ... ...
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.