Fabulous Chic Virginia Renovation!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Boasting a contemporary renovated design along with the character features of a practical family home, whether buying as your first or forever home the warmth, lifestyle and location is guaranteed to please.
In a market where first impressions count for everything, one step inside this gorgeous Virginia home and you won't want to leave! Presented in immaculate display home fashion, this property is practical, has wow factor and an inspection is a must.
This gorgeous property features bright neutral tones & polished timber floors throughout which will accompany and add a modern appeal to any taste in furnishings.
The modern near-new kitchen is ideal for the entertainer, with quality stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard and preparation space whilst overlooking the main living and family areas.
The gorgeous timber deck flows from the kitchen and living areas, perfect for outdoor living in these warmer months and dining with family and friends.
Be the envy of your friends in a private and peaceful setting where you will find a six person spa - yet another feature of this fabulous home bound to be of benefit.
Further benefits sure to impress include:
- Three generous sized bedrooms, massive main suite with air-conditioning and built in
- Renovated bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Fabulous near new light-filled kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and ample preparation/cupboard space
- Air-conditioned open plan kitchen, living and dining areas
- Gleaming polished timber floor boards throughout
- Large welcoming front deck with privacy screens, a private peaceful area, perfect to relax with friends and family
- Downlights throughout
- Great sized internal laundry with direct access to rear
- Crim-safe throughout for added peace of mind
- Freshly painted exterior
- Low maintenance and easy care leafy 607m2 block, great for kids and pets
- Surrounded by quality homes and neighbours
- Located in a sought after pocket of Virginia, surrounded by a wealth of reputable schools, childcare and shopping facilities
- Convenience of being close to Public transport, Brisbane Airport, Gateway Motorways, Nudgee Beach and Boat Ramp
This home is awaiting new owners; everything has been done which will leave only the unpacking to you and your family.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing please contact Dwight 0401 095 785.
I look forward to meeting you at 40 Wellington Street, Virginia.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.