Picture Perfect Quintessential Family Queenslander on 814m²
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Surrounded by other quality homes and perfectly located in an extremely popular and sought after pocket of Virginia on the Wavell Heights border, you will find this immaculately presented, character filled family home.
Sitting on an expansive 814sqm block already on 2 lots, this is an opportunity not to be missed! Sensationally positioned in a premier street with options to renovate, subdivide (STCA) or enjoy as is. The Choice is yours and only by an inspection can this fabulous property be truly appreciated.
This gorgeous Queenslander has been thoughtfully updated over the years however retains many beautiful character features such as original timber flooring, VJ Walls and wood features including pelmets, breezeways and casement windows.
With the combination of polished timber floorboards and the use of neutral and inviting tones throughout, this will accompany and add a modern appeal to any taste in furnishings and decor.
The impressively spacious kitchen is ideal for the entertainer, with easy access to rear entertaining deck, quality appliances, gas cook top and ample cupboard and preparation space whilst overlooking the large dining area.
This beautiful home also has multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces spread out over two generously proportioned levels. The practicality of this family home is sure to impress and to truly appreciate all the benefits on offer, an inspection is highly recommended.
Further benefits bound to impress include-
- 814m2 block on 2 lots in premier position
- Three generous sized bedrooms - all with built in robes or walk in robes
- Spacious living and dining areas
- VJ walls and high ceilings throughout with gorgeous breezeways
- Air conditioning in main living areas and main bedroom
- Recently renovated large main bathroom and separate toilet
- Impressively spacious kitchen with beautiful granite bench tops, walk in pantry and ample cupboard/ preparation space
- Original timber flooring
- Good Sized internal laundry
- Inviting large covered rear entertaining deck with privacy blinds, ceiling fan and easy access to the expansive yard - a great space to entertain friends and family
- Tiled downstairs with separate entrance, store room and plumbing for second bathroom or kitchen
- Second undercover, fully tiled entertaining area
- Large chicken coop
- Two car accommodation
- Beautifully manicured lawn and landscaped gardens
- And much more!
This beautiful family home has so much to offer the most discerning of buyers and only by an inspection can one truly appreciate all the benefits this marvelous home has to offer.
The position is fabulous, with close proximity to Local Schools, Public Transport, Brisbane Airport and Gateway Motorways along with Virginia Golf Club, Nudgee Beach, and Walking/Bike tracks.
Awaiting new owners; simply move in and start the New Year in this gorgeous home and family friendly location.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 28 Maddocks Street, Virginia.
STCA - Subject To Council Approvals
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.