Big, Beautiful and Worthy Of Your Attention!
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 5 Cars
- 6 Bedrooms in total, some with built ins
- 5 Living Areas + home office/study
- 4 Bathrooms with En-suite in main and separate powder room
- 9 ft Ceilings with magnificent cornicing throughout
- Large Open Plan Kitchen with 5 burner stove
- Large Outdoor Undercover Entertaining Area with Salt Water Pool
- Fully Fenced Acreage with landscaped gardens and fruit trees
- 2 Water Tanks (9000ltr and 5000ltr) + 2 bores one with a pump
- Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans
- Dual living with separate kitchen, living area, music room, bathroom and bedroom
- Tiled and carpeted throughout
- Fantastic Mountain views and Large wrap around Veranda.
- Workshop, ample storage and 2 bay shed with secure car parking for 5 cars
We have only just touched the surface, an inspection is a must to truly appreciate what is on offer
What the owners love about the home: The ability to run a home business from the premises, large entertaining areas and sheer size of the home. The privacy provided by the cul-de-sac acreage positioning and having all the good things nature has to offer at your doorstep.
- Land size 6000m2 (1.5 acres)
- Built in 1990
- Rates $479 per qtr approx
- Preferred settlement 30/45 days neg
- Cool and cosy insulation
- Double brick rendered
- Wheel chair access
- Solar powered hot water and a 5kw solar panels providing great rebates.
- Owners will consider all reasonable offers
- Close to schools, shops and medical facilities.
Contact David Kopelke today to arrange an inspection of this magnificent property. You won't be disappointed!
- 5kw Solar Panels
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.