Stunningly Fantastic Wavell Heights Family Home with Dual Living Possibilities!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Nestled in this quaint pocket of Wavell Heights, you'll be both surprised and delighted by this wonderful family home.
This highly desirable neighbourhood is within close proximity to excellent public and private schools, major arterials and multiple shopping precincts. Homes of this calibre do not come to market often in this area and it will be popular with buyers who have an eye for quality.
Raised and renovated to a very high standard and a variety of functional living spaces on both levels, this beautiful home offers plenty of options for modern living and an inspection is an absolute must!
The attention to detail is unsurpassed in this magnificent home with all the character features you'd expect to find in a quality renovation such as high ceilings, timber floors, vj walls, timber sash windows, character filled bathrooms, oversized bedrooms yet with the practicalities of a modern kitchen and 7 split system air-conditioners throughout! You're comfort is assured here all year round.
For those who like entertaining, you'll adore the modern kitchen with bi-fold doors that open out onto a massive deck which is an entertainer's paradise. There's enough space here for the largest of dining tables and an outdoor lounge and bbq! Custom made privacy blinds, surrounding the entire deck ensure comfort and privacy at any time of the day.
Further benefits bound to be of interest include:
- 5 Oversized bedrooms all air-conditioned and 3 with built in robes. 3 Upstairs and 2 downstairs
- 2 Family sized bathrooms 1 on each level. The upstairs bathroom is ensuited off the master bedroom and hallway.
- Stunning, modern kitchen with stone benches, breakfast bar, quality appliances and gas cooktop, ample preparation and storage space enough to please the fussiest of home cooks!
- Multiple living spaces inside and out offering versatile and comfortable areas for all the family to relax and entertain including decks both at the front and rear of the house
- 5kw solar energy bound to be of benefit
- 7 split system air conditioners for year round comfort
- Lovely polished floorboards upstairs and floating timber floors downstairs
- Oversized single garage, separate to the house which would double as perfect workshop, additional storage facility, or caravan, boat or trailer accommodation.
- Car accommodation under the deck- plenty of space for 2 cars
- Highly desirable side access to the garage and under deck car accommodation.
- Built in plumbing in the downstairs living room which could enable that area to be closed off for a granny flat ( STCA ) or used as a home office.
- Spacious back yard, ideal for the kids and pets to play and plenty of room for a pool (STCA)
The combination of location and the versatility this home offers is rarely seen and an inspection is highly
For further inquiry or to arrange your private viewing, please call Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you 58 Stadcor Street in Wavell Heights!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.