Stylish, Contemporary, Stunningly Renovated Wavell Heights Family Home
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This sophisticated and contemporary, split-level home has been meticulously renovated and boasts all the modern luxuries you could ever desire.
With captivating street presence, low maintenance gardens, high quality fixtures and stylish finishes throughout one step inside this gorgeous family home and you won't want to leave.
From the first step inside this beautiful house you will realise this is an opportunity not to be missed! With its grand open plan indoor and outdoor living, this home is an entertainer's delight.
With a stylish and practical galley kitchen including stainless steel appliances, impressive stone benches, ample storage space and gas cooktop even the fussiest of home chefs will be impressed.
This home allows you to entertain family and friends all year round, whether in the amazing galley kitchen or on the beautiful spacious timber deck including an inbuilt BBQ area.
Situated in one of Wavell Height's sought after, family locations, this home is positioned close to local schools, numerous parks and walkaways, minutes away from Westfield Chermside, Brisbane Airport, local hospital, airport link & Clem 7 tunnel networks whilst only being a stone's throw away from the Brisbane CBD.
Further features bound to impress include:
* Beautifully renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, feature tile splashback, ample preparation space, double sink and stone bench tops
* Expansive living and dining area with sliding doors flowing onto the covered timber deck with BBQ area perfect for entertaining family and friends
* Open plan living with high ceilings, freshly painted walls and beautiful dark flooring
* Great sized guest bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
* Large media room, perfect for use as a sixth bedroom
* Large internal laundry with plenty of storage space
* Air-conditioning in main living and dining areas
* Large bathroom with shower and toilet
* Four generously sized bedrooms
* Master bedroom includes large walk in robe, ceiling fan, air-conditioning and spacious ensuite with double vanity and frameless walk in shower
* Great sized fully renovated family bathroom
* TV/Rumpus room with a private balcony perfect for winding down after a stressful day
* New carpet and freshly painted walls
* Study nook/area, perfect for home business or office
* Three Kilowatt solar panels
* Double car accommodation
* Great side access to large back yard and storage shed
* Low maintenance family sized yard
* And so much more!
Surrounded by other quality homes and in a lovely neighbourhood, only by inspection can one truly appreciate all the benefits and true quality this exceptional home has to offer.
Don't miss a rare chance to live in a beautiful home which will give you both the lifestyle and location of your dreams.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 33 Watcombe Street, Wavell Heights.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.