Great First Home or Ideal Investment in a Sought After Wavell Heights Location!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Boasting a practical and modern design a great entertainer, along with endless possibilities to further renovate and add your own personal design, welcome to 24 Millcan Street in Wavell Heights.
Whether buying as your first or forever home, the warmth, lifestyle and location is guaranteed to please and an inspection is highly recommended. In a market where first impressions count for everything, one step inside this fantastic Wavell Heights home and you won't want to leave!
From the private street presence and spacious front yard, you are immediately led onto a large porch overlooking the low maintenance gardens and array of trees. Upon entering you will be greeted with a large and natural light filled internal living area with ceiling fans and air conditioning for year round comfort.
Be pleasantly surprised with the newly renovated modern style kitchen with stainless steel appliances, soft close draws, double sink and room for a double fridge. Entertain at ease with the new spacious rear deck which overlooks the expansive back yard- perfect for watching the kids play.
Other features include bright neutral tones to enhance a more modern appeal, sought after original hardwood floors, Gas fitted for heating in winter and a Large 6.5kw solar power system to reduce running costs within this home all year round especially in summer, and 2 decks both front and rear to capture the bay breezes.
Situated in an ever so popular Wavell Heights pocket, this property is an ideal choice for all buyers that are looking for a practical, family friendly home that has endless potential whilst having the convenience of such a central Wavell Heights location.
A snapshot of benefits bound to impress include:
- Large front porch, another great space for entertaining with family and friends
- Dual purpose lounge with endless possibilities to transform to your own desire or imagination
- Spacious, newly renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample storage/preparation space
- Separate Study / Office space that can be opened up to flow back into the kitchen as a study space
- Large back deck that overlooks a spacious backyard with room to play or enhance outside living area
- Crim safe on back sliding door and back windows for extra peace of mind
- Practical well designed bathroom with separate toilet ability to further renovate downstairs
- Three good sized bedrooms with 3 built in wardrobes for additional storage requirements
- Laundry underneath with practical flow pattern from deck with direct access to the back yard
- Single car accommodation inside with room for other cars with off street parking
- Newly tiled roof fully water proofed and insulated with 6.5 kilowatt solar panels system
- Fully Fenced 612sqm block pet friendly with side gates and privacy at front entrance
- Completely re wired electrical throughout home with circuit breakers installed
- Ample storage space underneath house with room for further improvement (STCA)
- Great residential street, surrounded by quality homes in a lovely neighbourhood
- And much more!
Located in the sought after suburb of Wavell Heights, surrounded by a wealth of reputable schools, childcare and shopping facilities, this property has the potential to add further value to a home already exuding many features that are sure to impress and an inspection is highly recommended.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing please contact Courtney Vardanega or Dwight Colbert
We look forward to meeting you at 24 Millcan Street, Wavell Heights to show you this property.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.