Ray White Aspley
"Great result achieved by Jay Wu"
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
- Owners will look at all offers
- Preferred settlement terms: 30 days
- Total 5% deposit once the offer is accepted
- Mid week and Saturday inspections available
Gem in Wavell Heights! Situated on a spacious 607m2 private block in a quiet prime street in Wavell Heights, this three bedroom home boasts modern contemporary design and a great floor plan. The eat-in kitchen flows into a well appointed family room. It is an ideal layout to gather with family and friends or just relax. The family room opens up to a delightful front patio and garden. Accessed from the rear of the kitchen is a large outdoor living/alfresco area perfect for entertaining. Enjoy the sunset and afternoon breeze from the rear deck overlooking a beautiful backyard. Expansive play area and office downstairs with the opportunity to expand in the future.
Located close to sought-after shopping and entertainment options, this home is for buyers seeking a central location surrounded by highly desirable schools, transportations, shopping centre, hospital and parks. It is truly a coveted address and is the reason why Wavell Heights has become one of most popular suburbs on the northside Brisbane. Don't miss this great opportunity. It won't last!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY:
- Great location!
- 400 metres to Goodstart early learning centre and bus stop (326,327)
- 1.8km to Chermside Westfield
- 2.1km to Wavell state school
- 3.8km to Prince Charles hospital
- 9km to Brisbane CBD
- Short stroll to Hamilton Rd Markets
- Upstairs: Large three bedrooms complete with built ins + modern bathroom + large outdoor alfresco area; Downstairs: Spacious home office + Retreat area perfect for kids + Laundry
- Situated on a large 607 m2 block and newly renovated in Oct 2016
- Open plan kitchen with as new stainless steel appliances + 4 burner gas stove
- Large size alfresco deck designed to entertain friends and family
- As new modern bathroom with brand new toilet
- Freshly painted and fully renovated
- Two brand new Mitsubishi split air-conditionings and ceiling fans throughout for year round comfort
- Security screens for peace of mind.
- High ceilings with brand new led lights through out
- Newly polished hardwood floors through out
- Brand new gas hot water system + ceiling insulation
- Extra wide double car port
- Refreshing afternoon breezes
- Owner's occupier property
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.