Charming, Character Filled Bungalow in Popular Wavell Heights Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Situated in an ideal Wavell Heights location with a perfect south facing aspect, this property is an ideal choice for a savvy buyer wanting a quality home and relaxed lifestyle, whilst having the convenience of a central Wavell Heights location.
Boasting character features, with the practical design of a family home, whether buying as your first or forever home, the warmth, style and location is guaranteed to please and an inspection is highly recommended.
This lovely property features bright neutral tones & polished timber floors throughout which will accompany and add a modern appeal to any taste in furnishings.
Offering the astute home buyer or investor everything, the property includes a recently renovated modern chef's kitchen complete with lovely stone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage and preparation space.
With ducted air conditioning throughout the home, there's plenty of space and year round comfort on offer. This 451sqm, fully fenced block also provides ample space in the yard for kids and pets to play.
Other benefits bound to impress include:
- 3 Large bedrooms- two with built in wardrobes and fresh carpet
- Spacious sleep out- perfect use as 2nd living area or home office
- Good Size main bathroom
- Recently updated modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and ample preparation and storage space
- Decorative cornices, high ceilings and lovely polished timber floors throughout
- Double brick and tiled roof
- Ducted air conditioning throughout home - perfect for year round comfort
- Space for 3 cars- with side access to back yard
- Large storage space underneath house with separate toilet and laundry space
- Ample scope to add value with building in underneath and room for internal stairs
- Fully fenced 451sqm block - perfect for kids to play
- Beautifully maintained gardens and lawn with and an entertaining balcony which has steps leading to back yard
- Plus much more!
Centrally located and within walking distance to all the shops/caf precincts and daily convenience, this home is a must to inspect!
The location is fabulous, within walking distance to your choice of reputable schools, multiple public transport options and only a short drive to Chermside Shopping Centre and the Vibrant Nundah Village precinct.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 93 Hamilton Road, Wavell Heights
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.