Fantastic First Home or Ideal Investment in Sought After Zillmere Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated in one of Zillmere's sought after locations, this delightful character filled cottage is an absolute must to inspect.
If you're in the market for a charming low maintenance home, downsizing or ideal investment whilst being surrounded by other quality homes and easy access to public transport and shopping precincts, an inspection is highly recommended.
In a market where first impressions, great value and practicality of a family home count for everything, one step inside this gorgeous Zillmere home and you won't want to leave.
With only a short stroll to a family-friendly park, local shops and Zillmere train station, in a quiet residential street, this location has so much to offer.
There's plenty of space to further extend (STCA), put a pool in or simply enjoy as is and capitalise on the large rear yard with ample space for kids and pets to play.
Further benefits bound to impress include;-
* Three good sized bedrooms
* Open Plan lounge and dining areas
* Updated modern bathroom
* Great Sized internal laundry with second toilet
* Gorgeous character features including high ornate ceilings and casement windows
* Polished floorboards throughout
* Neutral colour palette throughout to suit all tastes in dcor and furnishings
* Great sized, fully fenced rear yard, perfect for kids to play
* Lovely outlook and walking distance to the train station
* Low maintenance easy care 407m2 corner block
* 3000L water tank
* Single car garage
* Great opportunity to buy into a high growth area
* And much more!
The position is fabulous, close proximity to Local Schools, Public Transport, Local Sporting Clubs, Parks, Caf s and shopping precincts.
Situated in one of Zillmere's thriving locations, surrounded by quality homes, in a lovely neighbourhood - if you are looking for your next family home or solid investment an inspection is an absolute must.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 31 Rowell Street in Zillmere.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.